Friday, February 13, 2009

im sorry...

he came today...
came to find me for same reason over again...
i jz duno wad to tell him...
but
i choose not to tell him wad in bottom of my heart...
bcz i thk dat...
itz no longer useful for us..
n
i thk im badly hurt him too...
itz over...
he gave mi valentine's day present
d last presents from him...
10x lotz
i love d bear
10x for let mi keeping d thgs dat belong to us
10x

n
sry to tell u...
i hv throw away d present dat i plan to gv u on valentine...
sry
dat day i was jz too moody
cant control myself
even cry in front of ppl...

n dis few days...
i thk a lotz
i kenod b likdis
dis will oni let ppl more worry about mi...
n
dis is d way dat i choose myself...
i shud face it...
n not escaping...

he wan mi to promise so many thg...
n those thg
i sked to promise to any1...
cz i sked i cant do it...

jznw...
when he telling everythg...
im trying hard to control myself not to cry
not to cry...
but
my tears drop
i duno y...
i noe dat i still love him..
but
start from now...
i will try my best to forget every thg
try my very best to forget

i thk he go back jb oso more good for him
he can start his new life thr
without so many stress...
(i thk)
im sorry for wasting ur time for dis few months
n
sry dat i din cherrish wad u hv done for mi
i noe u try hard to study in dis exam cz u dun wana go back jb
try ur vy best to chg urself
but
in d end
i jz cant accept myself
cant accept wad u have told mi dat day
cant forget it
i try my best to forgive u
but it doesnt work
im sorry
n
im vy selfish...
i hv choose this way
hope dat u can b more hapi in d future
im sry for my selfishness...
sry...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE is selfish...
    In love nobody rite nobody wrong,
    1 side become selfish and
    Another side sure suffer...
    Is ok everything will be fined,
    Time is the best evidence...
    Just kip it as a memory!!!
    That's what we can do "machi"
    Hehe~~Smile Always =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. but dis time
    i thk is my fault oso...
    cz
    i cant gv him de chance
    i feel so sry bout dat
    mayb
    in my bottom of my heart
    still cant totally trust in love ba
    he gv mi hope
    but
    suddenly.....
    wad he done make mi hopeless n sked
    im too selfish
    i sked dat i will get more hurt in d future
    dat is y i choose to let go
    i will...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~