Wednesday, February 25, 2009

funny....isnt it?

some1 ask mi ytd...
don't u feel hurt de mehx?
y u seems like ntg de...
gosh
im a human...not alien...
do u guyz thk i will hurt?
do u guyz thk i will sad?

or wan mi alwiz show sour face?
wan mi don talk?
or wan mi disappear from life?
haiz
i can handle it
i can find my way to release my stress...
n not wad u guyz c from my face...
av1 have their hapi n sad moment...
sometimes...
hate somoe1 likdis-me...
hahax
funny...isn't it?

life...
is like a piano..
white keys r happy moments
&
black keys r sad moments
But...
rmb!
both keys r played together to give sweet music...~

4 comments:

  1. Agree with you~
    Av1 have deir happiness & sadness~
    Just sumtime,sum ppl dont want 2 show it on his/her face~
    I know that u r like dose ppl oso~
    Cheers up~Find sth u feel u can release ur stress to~
    Enjoy de last 2days of d sem break~
    I think i wan 2 b like u 2~
    Hopefully i can cover all my emotion nicely & deep down inside my heart~
    ^^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. not agree ...wakakaak...
    i came lo...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. jackson..
    sry a..
    din reply ur comments..
    wakaka
    din saw it~
    ya
    im dizz ppl~
    hope dat u will b fine soon~
    b hapi alwiz~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. xuan...
    y not agree nehx??
    haha
    welcome~

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~