Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Hair Style

LoLlipOp of d day~
v new hair style

actually jz cut front part la
d hairstylist say dun keep on cut if wan keep it long....
but i long time din cut my front hair totally 'flat' le
normally i cut my 刘海 senget de..
gv some comment ba.....

today morning go mami thr help her
den after work jau go home bath
bath le jau rush to tbr le
late jor half an hour
practise till almost 9 oni stop
but hor
haiz
i nv sing while playing keyboard de la
(><*)ノ~~~~~
hard for mi
at 1st im not vacalist de
cz in d form i oso mention dat i cant b vacalist
i noe myself vy well
cant sing
den today d vacalist suddenly say she cant sing
ask mi to sing pulak
haizZz
try my best ba...

nez fri hv to pass up demo le...
{{{{(*・_・*)}}}}
all +u+u+u~~

ytd so stupid><
i delete whole folder of my latest pic..
haizZ....

Before cut my hair
I
I
V
After cut




drumer?hahax

10 comments:

  1. So....

    cute...

    (*^__^*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 更像笨蛋了~
    kakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anson
    cute mehx......but many say like mushroom la...

    @Lionhead
    reli bor...c d nez comment..
    she oso say like bendan

    @twei..
    如你所愿了咯.
    T____________T

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute = ben dan lor...got diffrent 1 meh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. others is others,but for my sight is cute lo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. @weng
    hahax ape??

    @lionhead
    wah
    got such a theory?
    y i duno geh??

    @anson
    -.-|||
    ok lo

    ReplyDelete
  7. here d thg so funny..
    mai hahax lo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~