Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TIRED

LoLlipOp of d day
took v kah wai's phone

meet kah wai + pan today outside canteen2
while im dreaming thr

den go citc
oni i realize i LOST my thumbdrive
scared mi 99~!
den 5d rush back canteen 2 find
luckily found it
wakaka
inside many thg de nehx!!

=================================

once i go into class
my cap kena rampas jor
lizard say easy botak if wear it alwiz
but ugly 99 ma><
datz y i alwiz wear cap
den she dun1 gv back
until she finish english class oni gv mi back

=================================

tired 99 today
once i thk i hv to stay in skool more den 12 hours today
feel more bo lat
class till 8 nehx!!!
haizZ
slept in canteen1 during my 2nd break
my shoes...kena kacao 99!
tie on d bench la, tie together la...
geng!!

wan go d sport complex de carnival de...
no ppl wan pui mi go
555
T___________T
compare v d 1st pic...
y my phone no dat effect de???!!!?

vincent terus run away once saw i holding my phone
wakaka
so clever wor~
ppl today wear couple shirt nehx

d bees~
reli geram when hann tell mi dat d gal bhind mi talking bout mi
"lik dat oso wan take pic"
wad wor....
i not taking ur pic oso....

9 comments:

  1. ya lo..
    always wear cap..
    which part look ugly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ceh..u gt wear or no oso lik dat wan d la ...better dun wear laa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @weng
    everypart oso ugly la...

    @jaz
    wah wah wah
    u mean wear wad sin
    say properly wor
    y recently so "h/working" visit my blog de arhx??

    ReplyDelete
  4. jaz jaz~u got blog boh?
    giv me giv me pls~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @anson
    at my blog link thr la
    "my love"

    @weng
    hahax
    =p
    geksei jor??
    yeah~!

    i noe arhx~
    but im not asking u
    XP

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya..
    sei jor lo..
    yeah la..
    ok lo..

    bt i help him ans ma..
    hahax

    ReplyDelete
  7. >>sha po<<,dun dirty minded laa...i mean wear CAP laa..but others d..oso same la..cz someone flat d mah...hehe...
    hardworking boh gud hoh...miss u mah...

    >>Anson<<,gt laa...find yourself...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~