Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HaizZZzzZ

LoLlipOp of d day~
v my bread~
tingwei say fat fat wor
T____T



after meal
all of us go library
i tot wan go thr slp de
dim zhi cant slp
haizZ
den edit my ADIS de thg
heard somethg like dis
woon: 我又一只鸟~多过9 feet~
LoLli+Vincent: 我又一只"鸟"?(repeat wad woon said)
Woon: 我没有一只鸟, 少过9feet~
LoLlipop+vincent+chee kwan laugh badly thr
we repeat wad he said he still din realize
actually he doing discrete math de tutorial
translating d statement into chinese
wakaka
bendan betul~!

===============================

jznw D*** bo mood
rain heacily
during english class
at block H
cant find my pencil box
den woen said she saw it at block Q
den i go thr alone vy vy dark lo
+ thunder 99
sked 99 oso!!
den wet 99!
cant find it
cz block Q lab closed jor
haizZ
my spec was inside it lehx!!
room 2~!
dun thk others ya~


nice bor?wakaka



saw wad r them doing thr?

chor dai D....in java class

geng bor?

play till likdat

try to aim their hand and d way they c cards

wakaka


my chocolate cake~

quite nice




spaghetti~


saw d plate on d right?

hahax

desmond too hungry till spoon oso ate jor


my doggy..

drop from my bag jor

T_______T


anthony playing v my doggy....


b4 rain...


wet 99....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~