Saturday, October 17, 2009

Result...

today 1st class was WAP
quite ok d tcher
i quite like d way he teach..
but i hate practical!!!
ish

=========================

after dat
my bros all went tbr hv their lunch
but i cant folo them
bo bian
go canteen 2
v YY and nicholas them
recently duno y duno wad to eat nia
took 1 waffle
but hor...
y alwiz when i order myself..
she sure make d wrong 1 for me de!!?
i wan chocolate peanut la!!
=========================
checked my result in canteen2 using YY laptop
sked 99!
im d 1st 1 who check nehx
ish i reli sked failed agn
luckily still ok
haizZ
to all my frdz~!
+u alwiz!!
dun gv up so easily
=========================
dat stupid lizard!!
tipu me agn!!
luckily din cry for u!
if not i will kill u agn!!
=========================
after cls went basketball court
kacau Woon, Anthony, vincent and Jacky
play basketball
cz ntg to do
after dat took Vincent's car to 冒险
but...
dat car reli sked me>< sry 7仔 and 蜡笔小心

=========================

nite
went Gavin hse to hv BBQ
ate some nia
not reli in mood of eating
den after dat
Gavin fetch me and Keline home
thx~
muackx

sry la..lazy upload


my result....haizZ

*admire*
duno from who de~
i found dis from vincent's car's drawer~


who arrange de?

2 comments:

  1. 七仔 and 蜡笔小新 "lao ce sai" o...
    haha.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. apa wor..
    at least i got tell u the truth lo..

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~