Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*untitle*

jz woke up by my mom's call><
her hp lost jor
ask mi to call digi to block it
haiz
vy so unlucky de
last week didi jz lost his...

i dreamed a dream...jznw
useless nia...
i dreamed dat i 'pak yuin'
kena catch by mom
n u noe hu sell it to mi??
my uncle...
gosh
den i argue v mom
vy badly
wtf is dis
i said dat
'dis is my own business...
n dis is not wrg
dun bother mi
if u bother mi some more...
i will jz act more teruk'
walao eh
wad is dis
but dis situation...n those words
i reli thk b4 to say out><
but i noe i cant
badgal badgal

ntg special dis few days

tmr going for outing v DannyOng
v his assistant AA-tianxi
hahax
hope dat i can get my leng leng profile pic~
10x danny for giving me a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~