Sunday, April 19, 2009

55

tiring...
y she cant understand wad i thk de...
n wad i need...
wan mi pass...
but doesnt let mi choose my own way
wad shud i do to cont. my way?
i doesnt like dis sub at all...
but i ard step on it
n i promise mself i will finish it...at least finish my diploma oni chg my way
im not going out for fun or jz playing...
even sometime i working...
u oso bo syok mi
wad do i did wrg??
y u cant trt mi like u trt bro??
i dont noe!!!

i cant concentrate on study now at all...
duno whr to start
mayb 12...mayb 3...
i will try my best to find it out...
if cn i wish i can pass like last time...
depends on my luck now
hate dis kind of lazyness...
hate dis kind of situation...
hate dat i cant help myself
useless n helpless...

7 comments:

  1. i can understand ok lo..
    wahaha.
    dun like tat la.
    maybe she got reason leh.
    mom always wil trt tere son n daughter good de.
    fin one day u go discuss wit her.
    me also same like u wan.
    but i noe she sure got some reason de.

    dun feel useless.
    ppl not all sub also like wan.
    must some like n some dun like.
    like me i like math but i dun like memorise de.
    try ur best enough le.
    dun giv too stress to ur self.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx..
    i noe got her own reason...
    n i noe wad she thkin
    but..
    im big enuf to take kre myself le ma...
    haizz
    discuss v her wun cme out reslt de
    hahax

    en en
    mi2

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    maybe she think u stil not enough big leh.
    no result mai cham.
    like discuss wit wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...
    im 19 ad nehx...
    elder den u tim!
    yaya
    go discuss v wall better

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also 19 de la..
    but ur birth bigger than me onl ma..
    haiyo.
    haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dont try to think to a bad way~ try to calm down...its a true no fair in tis world~ just try to hang out with friend n take a deep breath, u will feel better ^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~