Saturday, March 7, 2009

thk properly...b4 u decide...

haiz
duno how to tell him liao
cham liao la...
he reli start smoking...

jznw he watching naruto..
n my dad came back
den tell him not to watch
bcz he taking SPM dis year
but he show boh syok de face to my dad
den daddy start scolding ad...

after dad went out my room he said...
'i rather go work after dis spm,
working got income some more,
n no nid let them alwiz ask mi to study dis n dat!'
wad can i say is jz..
thk properly dun eva decide somethg dat u will regret in d future...

i thk wad he said to my bro jznw...
is oso telling mi scr x langsung><
haiz i noe my result was bad
but wad to do
i hv no time to study
i will try my best...
in 3rd sem><
4 subject...
i sked i cant do it
haizzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~