Monday, March 30, 2009

down...

*LATE POST*

ytd 1st time make sushi
wakaka
luan luan lai d
but luckily still can eat
XP
but><
cant upload pic
hvnt transfer

30/3
haiz
today
went to GH
tot wan visit her...
but
she pass away jz b4 v reach thr
she...
is my grandfather's eldest sis
78 years old le
mayb itz time for her le...
tears drop...but i din cry out
mayb not reli close ba
saw her for last sight
she lying thr quietly...
...
her leg
was black i color ad....bcz of diabetes...

life....is short

after dat
i took my phone to SE service centre to repair><
(n i forget to bring my warranty card
luckily they let mi repair)wakaka
gosh
have to wait at least 3 days
haiz
so cham
how im going to pass dis 3 days><
cham cham cham
n my pic mayb will lost
haiz
cham liao la
if i noe dat earlier
i better transfer my pic ytd
><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~