Friday, January 15, 2010

1st Subject-English for Science

today 1st subject...
english for sc
went to skool at 8.30

9am paper
10am jau come out jor
d girl still ask me when i raise my hand
'u wan go toilet?'
-.-|||
'no...'

den wait outside for an hour
i forget to take my bottle out from d class

meet 1 guy outside
mm...duno how to say
jz....xtau lah..=.=
mayb too easy to trust ppl ba...

===================

went to gate 3 hv a drink when meet up with lizard round 10.40
wait others to come out

den v go wangsa walk
to hv our meal
A&W
long time din eat le
years!!
after dat went to play bowling
play till my finger oso paub 99
ish
bleed le la..........

====================

go popular agn...
bought 2 book for Mei Mei
den YY and Jacky bought 3 ghost story for me
thx~~
muackx

====================

went back to lizard hse after dat
slp 99 nia
till 6++ i thk
den jau take dinner
reli pig jor.....

mami came round 8...
ish....left me thr for whole day.....
prefer to drive myself......

====================

4 more subject to go...

database
statistic
WAP
calculus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~