Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Assignments!!

today quite lazy wana go to skool
not feel like going nia
slp till 9.45
sms lizard
'faster wake up!!'
quite lazy drive to skool actually
if my skool opposite my hse how good is dat..
mmm...

attend to 2nd cls, 11am

replacement class agn
4 to 6
sienzZ

Lg vincent folo me home
cz he hv to fetch me back to Qingfu Lizard hse
they sked me drive alone at nite
actually im d one who sked to drive at nite
wakaka
thx~
bring Yumi home oso
haha
kena bully by victoria
cham cham cham

have to do assignment today
hse cant do
cz xde ms office nia
datz y come lizard hse..


database and WAP
haizzZ
duno can complete anot

ntg to say jor...
niteZz



eat lotz of french fries today
(lizard ask me to write dis de)

1 comment:

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~