Sunday, November 22, 2009

not reli hapi

not reli in mood dis week
somethg happened
btw mami and me
quarrel...
i dunlike quarrel bcz of dis issue
hate myself

======================

sry dat i cant reli rmb wad happened last week
old ad
gomennasai

======================

saturday21/11

ntg to do whole day
after clean my room
done my VB
v lizard+joe+weng's help
den tot wan start my EOS de
when i did until summary
YY called me up using lizard's number
go midvalley
secara tidak langsung
using paksa way
-.-|||
i pun xtau they go thr buat ape
9 reach thr
den 9.20 jau chiao jor
p/s: mayb u r waiting faith ba
+u+u

after dat
all of us
Vincent+Hann
Lizard+YY+LoLlipOp went to hulu langat gasoline
to have our meal...
'blow water' till bout 12++
den went home le
thx for d ride
and thx for finding me out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~