Monday, October 6, 2008

damn tired...

2day reli dun feel like wana wake up to skool...
haizz

ya, u r rite...
2day
i started my 2nd sem...
ish

ytd go shopping whole day
leg damn pain nehxx
reli duno how they can tahan so many hours...
shopping since 12 to 7
(faint)

reli duno how to ans him...
dun ever so care mi...pls
not bcz i sked of him
but
i reli cant fall in love anymore
i reli sked of love...
love can hurt some1
even vy vy vy vy deep
itz so scary...

after dat relationship...
i can b said dat...
i never fall in love anymore
n
i will control myself to not falling in love v anybody
i nv trust dis silly thg anymore
hope dat time will fade da memory
n heal my heart
i wun try to accept u bcz
i still wana remain our relationship
oni friend can b forever
n not love....
cz i dun wana hurt u...
sry
although i noe u r hurt now...
but
it will b better den da hurt dat u feel when our relationship deeper...
i understand da feeling n situation u facing now...
but
i cant do anthg
hope u understand mi oso
gomennasai
reli so sry
other den dis
reli duno wad to say

i thk
im not suitable to hv bf yet
remain single is better...
no body can hurt mi
n no ppl get hurt
dis will b da best for av1
mayb...
i so selfish ba...

3 comments:

  1. laogong who lai d o?nw u ok ma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl,
    dun think too much la!!!!
    just leave it besides first,
    concerntrate in ur study first,
    and rememeber u still have us accompany u,we are best friend forever. nor matter wat happen, we still is a best friend o!!!!
    Beside tat, u also have a useless "lao gong" accompany u o!!!
    however he is very terrible,always make u angry, pek cheh,some more always say u r old ladies,is just kidding v u nia!!!!
    just want find somemore fight only. haha...
    Dun think so much, if not will become more old o!!!
    at tat time no ppl wan u just know.haha...
    Gambateh...we will always support u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey gal.. I understand wat is ur feeling right now.. its bcoz I use to b thinkin like u b4.. after da hurt tat given by my 1st relationship, I dun even hav da courage to take da 2nd relationship for years.. until now..

    I’ve been controlling myself very well, juz like u.. to avoid pain.. n suffering.. but finally I found tat I’ve lost myself.. coz I dun really noe wat is real n wat is not anymore.. tats y I dunno how to face da person tat I finally found tat I like her more than anything right now.. shud I love her more or not? It will oso breakin the heart.. izzit? like wat u said..

    but.. Im still accidently fall into it.. its bcoz friendship, has a bottom line in every1’s heart, tat v cant cross.. if u wanna avoid in love, then avoid deep friendship wif da 1 tat u like.. diz is wat I’ve done b4.. tats y I’ll owaz avoid to b close wif da 1 tat I like.. love her more, avoid more..

    I’m not support or not support on relationship right now, juz.. u hav to ask urself… do u really like diz person? n is he a trustable person tat will really care bout u from da bottom of his heart? can u accept when he really got another 1 as gf? if u do like him, but stop urself bcoz of some past tense memories, then its really not worth it..

    btw, found tat u r really a lot more mature than I tot.. I think.. he will understand u oso..

    wish u’ll get heal from ur wound soon, n stay happily owaz..!

    take care~!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop LoLlipOp comments ya~